Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank you so very the much!


Hey guys, thanks so much for visiting my blog. If you were here a few days earlier, you might have seen my desire of breaking the records of blog visits and page views...
here...

Well, guess what, today is the last day of the month, and the records are already broken! Woohoo! There's more than 11 hours to go, and I had already achieved 452 visits this month (old record: 439) and 634 page views (old record: 563)!!! Woohoo...


Thanks to all of you... Thanks for making my day and now it's time to get back to my work... :)

Thanks again! ¡Gracias tanto!

Merci beaucoup! Vielen vielen

Dank! Ringraziarla molto! Dank u

heel veel! Muito obrigado!

Большое спасибо! Takk deg

meget mye!


3 Comments:

Blogger AdRIaN said...

wow! congratz man! it shows that although the number of comment is zero, but actually there are a lot of ppl reading it!! better be careful of what u post leh...Who knows one of them is ISA? lol.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 5:05:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

This is the last post on the first page and that is why I'm replying to it. I've only read the first page of your blog as I just found it ten minutes or so ago. You've made me think, ponder and laugh out loud since discovering you from the Traveling Chemist's blog which I just found before reading your blog. Thanks muchly for the tips on putting a link into the text. I'm the biggest computer dummy in the world as my own blog can attest with the fretting I do over adding photographs! You won't find any working links in my blog, I'm afraid! Maybe in the future now that you've given us the instructions! Thank you! Thank you!
I'll be reading you on a regular basis from here on out! What a find! :) Have a beautiful day!

Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Oh hi Donna! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm very glad that it had kept you entertained and was helpful (the linking post).

I will visit your blog when I have more time yah, probably this coming weekend. 'Til then, take care!

Monday, October 13, 2008 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home